Insurance Continuing Education (CE)
Insurance Licensing Institute is licensed by the New York State Department of Financial Services as a continuing education provider - NYPO – 100572. Insurance Licensing Institute presents two convenient options for insurance continuing education NY. You may opt for either our Self Study Program or our Classic Half Day CE Class, for your insurance CE NYS. All continuing education courses offered through Insurance Licensing Institute are bridge courses approved continuing education for all New York State insurance license holders.
Do not worry about retaking a CE Course and not receiving credit!
Insurance Licensing Institute's courses are specifically approved just for our school. At ILI, we are always updating our Continuing Education courses to ensure that our clients are always in compliance with New York State Law!
Why Insurance Licensing Institute?
- Insurance Licensing Institute presents two convenient options for insurance continuing education NY
- All classes are bridge courses, credits are good for LA, LB, PC, BR, PA, C1 & C3 licenses
- Self Study Testing times can be scheduled at your convenience
- Our testing facility is conveniently located in Deer Park, Long Island
- HARDCOPY MATERIALS ARE INCLUDED FREE OF CHARGE FOR ALL CONTINUING EDUCATION CLASSES!!
- Concierge Service included with ALL Continuing Education Options! Sit Down with one of our Licensing Professionals to have your license renewed immediately after obtaining your credits!! Walk out of our office with your new license in your hand!!
What are you looking to do?
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Why should I choose Self-Study over the Classroom Session or vice versa?
A. You can choose either option to obtain all 15 credits; the only difference is your preference. If you prefer to sit in a class amongst your insurance peers you may want to take the CE that includes lecture. If you have a tight schedule and are unable to attend one of our Scheduled CE dates then the Self-Study may be the better alternative for you.